Idea Dump (WIP)
– You do chores in the form of quests
– Each time you complete a quest, you will be rewarded with either gold, experience or items
– Mobile oriented program
– Each person has their own character
– age group would be (5 – 18)
– You can duel someone once a day with your character
– Skyrim style character (maybe more animated)
– Class system
– the way to give quests would be through a website
– the people giving these quests would be parents and teachers
– they can give tests in the form of dungeons (choose the right path or solve the puzzle)
– a deep but easy customizable character
– online play, parties being group assignments (2-5), field bosses being tests (1-∞).
– multiple languages
– Kahoot like feeling and use
– will be using my domain for the website for teachers and parents
– farming enemies require you to do assignments like math (current enemy health – your characters damage = ‘fill in number’) If you’re wrong then you will miss your attack and if you hit, the enemy health will change and the character damage should be the same. Perks and skills could change the damage of you character and the health of the monster.
– the negative things that the game could bring are: manipulation and bullying.
You play as a young female who soon becomes a stalker victim. There is this certain person who is totally obsessed with you, dangerously so. He follows you everywhere you go, breaks into your apartment, takes pictures, follows you on all social medias, steals your belongings, blackmails your closest friends and eventually kidnaps them. This guy is a 100% pure stalker or a Yandere.
The story starts like so: One day after a long shift at work (as a Barista), you return to your apartment, try to unlock the door and realize that it had been unlocked, knowing fully well that you had locked it. Later that day, a letter slides trough your front door, it’s a love poem, that of Shakespeare. Without further thought, you curl it up and throw it into the trash. The next day, you receive another letter, this time saying: “Why did you throw away my feelings?”. This sends shivers down your spine… You open the door to the hallway but see no one. You put away the letter, lock the door, pull the blinds and continue your day knowing what’s just happened. Later at night, you hear a loud noise coming from the living room, you go to investigate and see a dark figure rummaging through your stuff, he sees you, runs to the window and escapes. The next day, another letter arrived with another poem, but, this time it includes pictures of yourself, one where you are at work, one where you are in your apartment and one where you are in the restroom….
(To be continued…)
– He will request actions and demands from you like: Stop interacting with this person or respond to my emails, ect. If his actions and demands remain unsettled, his aggression meter will increase, meaning that he will be more inclined to molest, kill or kidnap you. A way of knowing that is by reading the letters and searching the house for potential signs. Those signs could be: Missing Clothing, Stained/Ripped Photographs, Damaged Electronics, Engravings on Walls, Security Camera Footage, ect.
I like the feel of Welcome to the game 1-2 and the thrill you get in it, so I’d like to have a similar thing to that. Generally I’d like the player to have a free will so that they can choose their way of dealing with the challenge. Some might call special services, some might follow every command that the stalker gives, some might include their friends into it, ect. The date of place will be somewhere along the lines of 2010-2018. Sex change is plausible but for a young girl to suddenly change to another sex is very pricey and who knows, maybe the stalker will still be attracted to “him”.
You are a kidnapped victim whos gotten dumped in the dangerous, crime filled residential part of the city in the winter. You go through alleyways filled with homeless people and gang members. All the windows are barred or broken, doors locked and shops completely closed up. The only vehicles that drive the roads are vans, muscle cars and bikes, you try to go further in the city and end up in the industrial part of the city with factories huffing black smoke and guards near every entrance.
Gameplay in this is to somehow survive and escape the city, everyone you meet is hostile and want a thing or 2 with you, the horror elements will mostly be in cinematics that come up when you get to certain points of the city, mainly jump scares.
My idea of this is sort of like SOMA and Outlast but city themed with hints of GTA IV Lost and damned.
– Homeless people stand near barrels and heat them selves up and if approached will attack but not chase. –
– Grouped gang members have melee weapons and will chase you down until they lose track of you. –
– Bikers patrol the roads with sawn-off’s and will shoot on sight, (can shoot homeless people). –
– Guards have tasers and can beat you with batons. –
– When you get attacked with melee hostiles, you encounter a quick time event where you try to shake off the attackers. If failed, they could
kill you (yes homeless can kill you). –
– Dunno if you should be able to defend yourself with weapons, up to you. –
strategy vs shooting vs racing
a 1v1v1 game where each person has their own game
One has Strategy. Turn-based thinking, puzzles, rng,
One has Shooting. Full action, non-stop moving, quick decision making.
One has Sports. They have quick decision-making and skill. I genually hate most sports games but some do have their moments i suppose.
The Crew and GTA 5 with it’s superfast speed and maneuverability while driving, off-road cutting off.
AC:BF and SoT have really fun ship battles where you move a lot to repair, load canons, scout ships and steer. So I’d love to add it onto one of these S’s.
This could work well as a VR title because of the lack in enthusiasm I have in regular sports.